The video template is also a part of our basic digital signage templates. The file format for videos is MP4 H.264 codec (constant framerate*).
Recommended Article: How to Create or Edit a Slide
Important: Please ensure to encode your video in MP4 format, in the right dimensions. 1920 x 1080px for Landscape, and 1080 x 1920px for Portrait. Try to keep your video files to no more than 35MB if possible.
- Select the Video Template
- Enter the slide duration to 0 to let the video play it's entire duration
- Click the Video icon to open your file selector
- Select your video on your computer
- Wait for the progress bar to finish uploading the video
- After you have clicked OK, the video filepath should now show on the field
- Click Save or Save/Update Playlists