By default, your social media mashup will automatically show any posts that have been defined in the feed setup (e.g. public posts using a defined hashtag or location, etc).
The Contegro Social Media moderation tool can be used to pin posts to the top of your mashup or remove them from the screen.
To hide or pin posts:
- Login to your portal using the supplied credentials. Contact our support team.
- Open the 'Social Media Manager'
- Select [Moderate] to open the feed and pin or hide posts
- Select 'Pin to Top' to pin a post to the top of the feed
- Select 'Hide Item' to remove the post from your mashup
- Save changes
- To ban all posts:
- Using a keyword or hashtag - enter each word or tag on a single line and save.
- From a specific social media account, enter the username (or user ID) in the Banner Usernames field and save.