Before you contact our support team, please try the following:
Take a Photo of the Logs and Restart the Screen
- Take a photo or video of the screen
- Push the BLUE button on the LG remote to open the Logs and take a photo of this information as well
- Turn the screen off using the Power button on your remote
- Wait at least 10 seconds. Turn it back on again
Check the Settings
- Press the Yellow button on the remote control to open the Settings window
- Compare the Site URL, Username, Password or Auth code given to you and the ones entered in the Digital Signage app settings.
Check when the LG Display was last synced
- Login to Contegro to check whether the screen is syncing.
- Check the Contegro App Settings are correct by pushing the Yellow button on your LG remote. If not, please enter them correctly and click Save and Sync Slides
- Check that the screen is connected to the internet (Wired or WiFi). If not, please establish or reinstate the connection.
- Do a Delete & Sync command
IMPORTANT: If you discover that you've incorrectly entered the screen username/password, your IP address may be blocked. Please contact our support team to check whether this is the case as it may need to be unblocked before content will download to the screen.
Check the Network Connection
- Press Settings in the Remote Control
- Navigate to and open Network. Or General > Network (Web OS 3+)
- Check the Wired Connection or Wi-Fi Connection and see if it's connected
- If on WiFi: Make sure the WiFi Network and Password is correct
- If Wired: check the wired connection if the cable is plugged in
- Check your router firewall settings if the network allows outside traffic
- If your screen is on WiFi, please add the WiFi fallback setting on the Contegro App. Select the WiFi network and enter the WiFi password.
IMPORTANT: Your WiFi credentials need to be in two places.
- The TV settings
- The Contegro App setting