IMPORTANT: We cannot import shared calendars. Please connect us to a primary calendar or create a new user e.g. email@example.com.
This document assumes that you are already signed up for Windows Azure.
To sign up, go to https://account.windowsazure.com/SignUp
NB: You might need to enter a credit card number, but we don't need you to do anything which costs money, so you won't be charged.
- Go to https://portal.azure.com
- Click Azure Active Directory
- Open App registrations > New application registration
- Enter a name (e.g. Contegro Events)
- Set Supported account types to Accounts in any organizational directory
- Enter https://www.contegro.com/EventsCalendarOffice365Auth.ashx as your Redirect URI, keeping the type as Web
- Click [Create]
TASK: Copy the Application ID value into a new email
- Click the API Permissions link on the side menu
- Click Add a permission
- Click Microsoft Graph
- Click Delegated Permissions
- Tick the offline_access permission
- Expand the Calendars item, and tick the Calendars.Read permission
- Click the Add permissions button down the bottom
- Click the Certificates & Secrets link on the side menu
- Click the New client secret button
- Enter Vibe calendar access as your description, and select Never as your expires option
- TASK: Click the "Copy to clipboard" button and paste the client secret value into the same email that your application id is in
- Send your Application ID and Client Secret values to our support team.