Well structured and effective visual communication is key to the success of your Vibe channel.
Before you start planning, be sure to activate the following:
- Align and define your Vibe team
- Know your audience and let them know why the Vibe channel is important to your organisation
- Categorise your content
As part of your planning, make sure you know who will have access to your Vibe.fyi visual communication channel and who your audience is.
Questions to consider:
- How will your audience see your visual comms channel? Screensavers, large format displays, mobile devices?
- Do you know what your audience expects from your visual comms channel? Direct feedback as a result of a survey, replacement of old traditional methods etc.
- Can your audience contribute? Via social media, videos, providing their own bio, taking pictures while at an event, translating text to reach a multi-lingual team?
- What do you want your audience to take away from your visual comms channel messaging?
- How familiar is your audience with the content you're providing and is it consistent with any other messages methods that you already have in place?
Content Plan Template
The 30-60-90 day Content Plan Template will not only help you to plan ahead; it will also teach you how to measure/report on the success of your visual communication strategy and what you can improve on in the future.
Use a template similar to the example below to map your content plan, track your actionable items and help those involved to stay on track.
Using a template like the one above will:
- Show you what resources are needed to achieve your goals
- Provide stakeholders with a clear outline of what your Vibe channel is being used to communicate
- Ensure that your Vibe team have a good understanding of the information they need to gather/provide and when you need it by
Ready to get started? Contact email@example.com and your Vibe coach will share a copy of the template with you. They'll have access to your content plan and be able to provide feedback as needed.