TIP: To install the screensaver on multiple company-owned devices, please discuss 'Group Policy setup' with your IT team.
- Download the screensaver app from here.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file.
- Double-click (Open) the WebViewScreenSaver.saver file and choose to install it.
- Open up System Preferences > Desktop and Screen Saver > Screen Saver
- Select "WebViewScreenSaver" (It'll be at the bottom of the Screen Savers list.)
- Press "Screen Saver Options" and enter the URL you have been supplied (I.e. https://demo.vibe.fyi/screensaver) and the duration they should show for in minutes.
- Click on the close button.
TIP: If updates are not showing on your screensaver, try clearing your cache. Open your local drive and locate your user folder. Open the VibeScreensaver folder and remove all the files within the 'browser_cache' folder