Before you launch your Vibe channel, obtaining survey results and analytics to create positive change in your organisation is important and essential to your business.
We recommend speaking with your heads of department, stakeholders and holding a company-wide survey to better understand the needs of your audience.
Your benchmarking survey can ask specific questions about:
- Your viewers understanding (or knowledge) of the content and topics you'll be featuring on your Vibe channel
- How they feel about the current communication strategy/culture
- Where they feel the communication gaps are in your organisation
- Their general feeling about introducing a visual communication channel into your workplace
In turn, you will be able to use the responses to:
- Categorise and plan your content
- Let your viewers know you understand their needs
- Promote positive changes in your company culture
- Align your entire organisation and help them understand where they fit
- Encourage engagement with your visual channel
- Successfully deliver the Vibe effect results to your stakeholders