To help your Vibe content publishers stay 'on brand', add a Logo in your Default Theme, that will be applied to all slides by default, when a slide is newly installed and also when 'Theme on' is selected within the attributes. But as all Marketplace slides are editable, you can also individually customise the attributes to suit your content.
- Visual Ideas
- Full Colour Logo
- Reversed 'White' logo, to suit dark backgrounds
- Your brand Icon
- A logo created specifically for your Vibe channel
- File Format
- 350w pixels x 110h pixels
- Marketplace slides have an area for your logo of 350w pixels x 110h pixels. It will align to the left or right of the allocated space depending on the layout of the slide design.
Examples of Logo area...
- For customisation on specific slides (e.g. to suit specific imagery or for other brands), setup a 'Logos' folder for your team to access when needed.
- Remember, that you can also create multiple Location specific Themes.
Upload your file
- login to the Admin console
- Go to » Digital Signage / Settings / Themes
- Use the Logo Image field to select your preferred image
- Preview a Marketplace slide to see your changes