Vibe Marketplace slides link to a pool of background images using your Default Theme, that will be applied to all slides by default. But as all Marketplace slides are editable, you can also individually customise the attributes to suit your content.
If the Background field in the your slides settings shows 'Theme on', your slide will show one of the images you have saved into the Background Image Pool each time the slide appears onscreen. This is an easy way to keep content fresh!
When the Background field in the your slides settings shows 'Theme off', you can select or upload a specific image from the image manager. Images from the Background Image Pool will not show.
- Visual Ideas
- Any number of suitable Images (Suggestion of; 5, 10, 15 or 20)
- Aim for good quality general images that suit a full range of your content.
- Your location, exterior building and signage, interior workplaces, products shots are good examples.
- Seasonal imagery that you can change to suit the year.
- Sometimes, less detail and less contrast are good to aim for, as too much detail can detract from the content.
- File Size
- Standard Landscape - 1920 W x 1080 H Pixels
- Standard Portrait - 1080 W x 1920 H Pixels
- File Formats
- JPG (compressed optimization preferred)
- Don't add a logo to your background images, use the Logo Image field for this.
- Remember, that you can also create multiple Location specific Themes.
- For customisation on specific slides (e.g. to suit specific imagery or for other brands), setup a 'Backgrounds' folder for your team to access when needed.
Upload your files
- login to the Admin console
- Go to » Digital Signage / Settings / Themes
- Use the Background Image Pool field to select your preferred images
- Preview a Marketplace slide to see your changes