Applying brand colours to your Vibe Theme will ensure that your slides are 'on brand' every time. By default, Theme colours will be applied to all slides, when a slide is newly installed and also when 'Theme on' is selected within the attributes. But as all Marketplace slides are editable, you can also individually customise the attributes to suit your content.
- Select 4 colours from your company branding guidelines
- 2 x Primary Colours (IE: a dark & light colour)
- 2 x Secondary Colours (IE: a dark & light colour)
- Hex Colour Codes. IE: #EA0001 (HEX color is a six-digit combination of numbers and letters defined by its mix of red, green and blue or RGB.
Where to add your colours
- Login to the Admin console
- Go to » Digital Signage / Settings / Themes
- Use the 4 x Colours fields to add your preferred colours
- Preview a Marketplace slide to see your changes
- If you have only 1 brand colour (like our our Vibe.fyi Logo), include black, grey, white or a shade of your main brand colour.
- If you don't know the HEX colours for your brand, try a colour generation tool, like this one from Adobe. Drag your logo onto the drop-zone to find out the (approximate) hex colours. You'll see Hex codes below the colour swatch, so just click the copy icon and paste into the theme fields.