In this article:
- Slide Inspo
- Data Template tips
- Design Guide
Use these ideas for inspiraton when creating your next slide:
- 'Did you know' facts
Data Template tips
Follow these easy steps to manage your messages in an XLSX spreadsheet.
Download the data template from your slide portal.
When editing your XLSX file, use the tips below to ensure that your data is formatted correctly:
|Rating||Required||up - Displays a Thumbs Up icon
down - Displays a Thumbs Down icon
* - Displays a one star rating
** - Displays a two star rating
*** - Displays a three star rating
**** - Displays a four star rating
***** - Displays a five star rating
NB: All cells must use the 'Text' cell format.
- Vibe Data Templates (for tips on how to download and connect your data to a slide)
- Common Data Entry Formats (for more information on managing your data)
Animations & Transitions
- Tailor the bubble animation, bubble position and/or date option
- Upload your custom up/down icons
Create new image files @ 131x131 pixels (transparent PNG) or use the attached icons as a guide.
Take advantage of downloading the attached ZIP file containing the default PNG assets.
Use them as a guide for creating your own or if you wish to change them.
Type: Transparent PNG
Size: 131 x 131 pixels