The Podium - Top 10 slide lets you proudly share and put your first, second and third placegetters on a visual podium for all to see!
Presented with tasteful animations, this allows for up to 10 entries in multiple groups. Each group will have their time to shine as their accolades animate onscreen. Ideal for inter-office and inter-company competitions, sales results, and when you want to showcase those who are at the top of their field!
- Automated content stream
By default, data is sourced from a .CSV/.XLS/.XLSX file stored in Sharepoint or Google Sheets.
- Manual content stream
If you do not have an Office 365 or Google account set up to manage an automated stream, you have the option of uploading a .CSV/.XLS/.XLSX file via the Vibe.fyi portal.
Default .XLSX template
The .XLSX template contains the following columns and sheets for entering your 'Podium - Top 10' data:
- Group (required) - Use this field to group your placegetters - people/brands/stores etc.
- Name (required) - Enter the top place holders (up to 10)
- Result (optional) - Add more details (e.g. a score, sales result...) Note: column should have the result written with a
'(comma) in front to prevent Excel from reading it incorrectly. e.g. ['100]
- Group (required) - Enter the same Group name(s) used in sheet 1
- Image (optional) - Assign a custom image to each group (e.g. logo)
- Column names should not be edited or removed. Leave cells blank rather than remove them.
- See Data Entry Tips for info on how to reference images
Take advantage of downloading our default assets as a guide to create your own, if you wish to change them.