The Information Bar displays high priority text-based messages or alerts and can be tailored to show on one or more of your large format displays, Screensaver and/or Webview. This easy to use feature is managed in your portal (on a desktop computer, in the Contegro app or any browser on your mobile device).
Display options include:
- A scrolling ticker along the bottom of the screen
- Full-screen mode
- Unlimited info bar themes (that can be tailored by your Vibe team in the admin console)
Manage information bar alerts
- Login to your portal and select Information Bar
- To permanently delete an alert, select Delete
- To make changes, click or tap an existing alert to Edit
- To add an alert, select New item
- Complete details such as the text and location/s (required) and image* (optional) that you would like to display on the Information Bar:
*TIP: Images are automatically resized to 80px high and the height scaled accordingly.
- Before saving, review these optional settings
- Publish - Toggle the tickbox to manually show or hide your alert
- Publish Start/End - Leave as dd/mm/yyyy or set a start and end publish date to automatically set when the alert appears onscreen
- Repeat? - Have a recurring alert? Use this feature to automatically repeat your alert daily, weekly, monthly, fortnightly, monthly or on specific dates
- Theme - Choose from one of the designed info bar themes or leave as 'Default'
Info (Full Screen)
Emergency (Full Screen)