The Graph-Goals slide provides you with an engaging, snackable, near real-time slide that you can use to keep your team updated on the progress of every project from beginning to completion.
With this slide, your entire team can see how many projects are in progress and a bite-sized summary of whether the project is on-track for completion.
- Automated content stream
By default, data is sourced from a .CSV file stored in Sharepoint or Google Sheets.
- Manual content stream
If you do not have an Office 365 or Google account set up to manage an automated stream, you have the option of uploading a spreadsheet file via the Vibe.fyi portal.
Default .XLSX template
The template contains the following columns for entering your Graph-Goals data:
- Project Title (required) - List your projects
- Project Owners (optional) -
- Start Date (dd/mm/yyyy) (required) - Enter the actual project start date
- Due Date (dd/mm/yyyy) (required) - Enter the actual project due date
- Percent Complete (required) - Share how far along the project is using a percentage value (between 0 - 100)
TIP: When you set an end date, the project will move to the "Finished Last Month" section. If you want the project to stay in the main list, please leave the End Date cell empty.
- Roadblock / Comment (recommended) - Enter a snackable summary of any roadblocks or comments regarding the project
- Column names should not be edited or removed. Leave cells blank rather than remove them.
If you've opted to manage your content manually, take advantage of downloading our default spreadsheet as a template to get you started.