To connect your Yammer posts to Vibe, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1 - Create a Yammer app
- Step 2 - Connect your data to your Vibe
- Step 3 - Create your Yammer slides
Step 1 - Create a Yammer app
- Login into your office 365 account and register a Yammer app at: https://www.yammer.com/client_applications
- Enter the following details:
- "Application Name"
- "Support e-mail"
- "Redirect URI" - Please enter: https://www.contegro.com/YammerAuth.ashx
Note, when you create an app, this app will be linked to the Yammer network related to your user account. This is the network you will use to access, edit, and test your application.
- You may want to use a service account when registering your app at https://www.yammer.com/client_applications. i.e. “email@example.com” - This will ensure your app continues to work if you or the app creator leaves the company.
- When setting up the API service account, use a service account with the required privileges to access the data of all the Yammer groups which they are pulling data from.
Step 2 - Connect your data to your Vibe
- Login to the admin console (e.g. https://<yourdomain>vibe.fyi/admin)
TIP: If you have not received a login, please send a request our support team.
- Select 'Global Module Settings' in the Contegro Start menu
- Open the Yammer API global settings
- Enter your Client ID & Client Secret
- Select the [Authenticate New User] option to login to your Office 365 account
Note: Please check that pop ups are not blocked in the browser you are using to access the admin console
- Choose one or more Yammer groups to share on Vibe
NB: The highlighted groups will be available for selection when new 'Yammer' slides are created in the portal.
Step 3 - Create your Yammer slides
- Notify your Vibe team and confirm that step 1 & 2 above are complete
- Ask them to setup one or more Yammer slides in the portal