- To install webview on multiple company-owned devices, please discuss 'Group Policy setup' with your IT team.
Open webview on Start Up only
- In a Chrome browser, select Settings in the menu.
- In the Settings page, select On Startup.
- In the On startup section:
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click the Add a new page link
- Enter the custom webview URL provided and click Add.
- To test, close all open Chrome browsers down and reopen Chrome. The webview URL will open on startup.
Open Webview in a new browser tab
- In a Chrome browser, click this link to take you to the Custom New Tab URL Chrome extension.
- Click the button in the top right 'Add to Chrome'.
- You will see a popup on the screen, click 'Add extension'.
- Once this has been added, look at your toolbar, to the right of the address bar (in your chrome browser) and you will see that a new icon has appeared (highlighted yellow below).
- Click this icon and choose 'Options' from the dropdown menu.
- In the extension options screen, tick the Enabled tickbox, enter your webview URL (which will be provided by our support team), and click the Save button.
- The next time you open a Chrome window, your first tab will show the Vibe webview channel.
Tip: Press F11 on your keyboard to make this window full screen.
Troubleshooting: If you are experiencing issues seeing images in your Chrome Webview, please ensure that you do not have adblocker enabled for this site/URL.