Once you have set up your slide with its content, you can choose to customise the slide within the Design Tab.
For creative people, this is the most fun part of the process! As a Vibe client, your company would have worked with our designer to set up your branding theme during the on-boarding process. By default your slide will open with the theme toggle ON and your slide will be ready to go. Changing item colours and image assets is optional and is determined by how you would like this specific slide to display on your screens.
With easy to use Slide Editor, if you are not happy with how your slide appears on-screen the first time around, you will be able to change the look with a few quick clicks, with your changes automatically updating and feeding through to your playlists and locations.
- Slides will automatically be created using your Theme colours, with the theme toggle ON.
- By switching the theme toggle OFF, you enable new colours to be selected for the background, and text. And depending on the design of the slide, you may also be able to change the colours of various other elements.
- Colours can be set by typing in the HEX code, or selecting from the colour swatch.
- Slides, feature a number of image assets, such as background and watermark which are standard image fields, which you can use to tweak the look and feel of your slide. Note: these are separate from images that are added as content for your notices or events for example.
- When the theme is toggled ON, the slide will use background images from a pre-set image pool. This is a useful feature to create slides quickly and inline with company branding.
- Switching the theme toggle OFF allows an image to be uploaded. This can be dragged and dropped from any local folder, or alternatively click '+' button to access Image Manager.
- After selecting new colours, click Preview, to view your changes.
- Select the Fullscreen view option for a larger viewing window to check the impact of your colour choices.