No matter what type of slide you are adding (events, notices, profiles, message board, photo board, etc), the process of setting the Attributes and adding Content will follow the same process.
- When creating a new slide, the Attributes tab will be launched, ready for editing.
- If you wish to edit an existing slide, click the vertical menu (3-dot icon in the right hand corner) and choose Edit.
While the Attribute options will change depending on the slide template you are working with, you will notice a number of more regularly recurring items to edit:
- Slide Title - the title that appears on your screen (optional).
- Slide Subtitle - the description that appears below the title on your screen (optional).
- Content Source - the key drop-down which indicates which Content will be fed to the slide.
- Number of Items - drop-down selection of how many images or notices are displayed on the slide.
- Display Order - the order which your slide items can be displayed in, dependent on item type.
- Template - name of the slide template being used, with option for a quick template change.
- Duration - length of time the slide OR the individual items will be shown on screen.
- Animation speed - how slow or fast the items will animate onto the screen.
- Dynamic content - drop-down to access specific data or design options by location.
- Preview as - selection of location that will be depicted in the slide preview above.
- Advanced schedule - to set slide publishing start/end dates and recurrence patterns.