- Training (Carousel)
- Training (Messages)
- Training (Panels)
- Training Messages (Organic)
These Training designs mentioned above, are designed for snackable learning, which presents key messages in a bite-size format, that are easily seen and understood. Use the Advanced Schedule attributes to schedule training throughout the day - to be delivered at the right intervals that will achieve the kind of spaced repetition required for key messages to be retained over time.
- Static images are used to give focus to the text. Use square images, other sizes will be centered. (Exact size = 1080x960)
- Logo area Standard Vibe space of 350 x 100 pixels
- Border, Highlight and Link colours are all controlled from one simple field
- Design allows for an unlimited amount of content, and will show one item in chronological order
- Layout showing heading
- Layout showing summary 1 & 2 with highlighted keywords
- Layout showing resource with 'Phone' QR code and (automatically) underlined phone number
- Layout showing resource with 'URL' QR code and (automatically) underlined URL
Download a copy of the example template locally, create a version, complete the content and reupload. You'll see content immediately within the Preview.
- Add content details to the Content tab
- Add content in the Resource tab, if you want to add a resource or promotion
|Heading||Heading of the content. Ideal 5-10 words.
Financial training module
|Summary1||Text Summary. Ideal 10-15 words.
How can we manage our spending habits to help put us in a better financial position?
|Summary2||Second Text Summary. Ideal 10-20 words each. If you want to show multiple messages within this field, separate them with;
- a new line [ALT + Enter]
- pipe and space [| ]
Multiple messages will scroll one after the other.
| Start by making sure you understand the true cost of your purchases.
| Then prioritise your debt.
Write any keywords that you want highlighted from within the Heading, Summaries, or Tip. The words must match exactly and be separated by a line break (indicated in grey as an example in Summary2 above)
- a new line [ALT + Enter]
The Tip content will appear last in the animation sequence of content. But before any Resource.
|The way you reference an image in this column will depend on the content source you have chosen:
|If required, please enter the exact label specified in the ResourceID tab.
Add content in this tab, if you want to add a resource or promotion. If there's no content referenced, the slide will simply skip itself and move to next slide. Add a Logo, QR Code, Promotion or Call-to-action.
|ResourceID||Start a referencing convention. These are used to match into the Content Tab.
|Heading||Short text heading of the resource you are referencing. Ideal 10-25 words.|
|Image||The way you reference an image in this column will depend on the content source you have chosen:
|Image Caption||Short text caption of the promotion you are running. Ideal 10-15 words. Phone number and URL in resource will be highlighted with an underline in the design.
- It is essential to strictly keep the formatting of the default or example spreadsheets. You may find your slide produces issues if you "copy and paste" which results in a change of format for any cells within the spreadsheet.
- Add more modules of training, by copying the Training slide you have already setup and replace the spreadsheet.
- Use the Advanced Schedule attributes to schedule training throughout the day - to be delivered at the right intervals that will achieve the kind of spaced repetition required for key messages to be retained over time.
Take advantage of downloading our default assets as a guide to create your own, if you wish to change them.