You can pre-schedule any livestream link on Vibe using the 'Livestream' template, after which time, your Vibe screen will continue with the playlist as normal. It's a great set-and-forget option, without needing to change input settings on your screens.
- Locate the livestream on youtube.com/americascup and copy the YouTube Video ID
- In your Vibe portal, Create a new slide using the 'Live Stream' template
- In the Use Content From dropdown, select 'YouTube Live Stream'
- In the YouTube Video ID field, paste the YouTube Video ID (from step 1)
- Before adding the slide to a playlist, update the following attributes:
- Duration (required): Set to 7200 which is a 2 hour window.
- Advanced Schedule: Set the start date to the race start or the time that you want to start publishing the slide, ensuring that the YouTube livestream is live at the time selected.
- Certain Livestream Video links will not work on (older) WebOS 2 Screens.