This beautifully designed slide, is ideal for snackable learning, which presents key messages in a bite-size format, that are easily seen and understood. Use the Advanced Schedule attributes to schedule repeated training throughout the month or year - to be delivered at the right intervals that will achieve the kind of spaced repetition required for key messages to be retained over time.
- Static images are used to give focus to the text.
- Logo area Standard Vibe space of 350 x 100 pixels
- Design allows for an unlimited amount of content, and will show one item in chronological order
- Smart coloring allows you to produce a colorful and eye-catching program.
- Five different Chat Bubble Graphics to choose from in the Portal Design Tab to suit your content. Bubble, Chatbox, Heart, Quad, Round. Try them all out and see what you can produce!
Generated from the Sample Spreadsheet.
- Circle Chat-bubble design
- Chat-box Chat-bubble design
Download a copy of the example template locally, create a version, complete the content and reupload. You'll see content immediately within the Preview.
- Add content details to the Content tab
- Add content in the Resource tab, if you want to add a resource or promotion
- Character count? Remember that this is intended to be SNACKABLE content. So keep content short. If you need a specific character count to work by, keep it under 165 Characters in each of the Heading, Summary1, Summary2, and Tip Columns. A maximum of 165 characters will fit within the design, without forcing an ellipsis (to cut long content off) when Open Sans Font is used. NB: You may need to check your own slides with your branding Theme font, as this suggested Character count maximum of 165 might be different for wider fonts.
|Heading||Heading of the content. Ideal 5-10 words. Keep under 165 Characters when using Open Sans Font.
Vibe brings wellbeing to life within your workplace
|Summary1||Text Summary. Ideal 10-15 words. Under 165 Characters when using Open Sans Font.
Messages should be no longer than a tweet.
Second Text Summary. Ideal 10-20 words each. Keep under 165 Characters when using Open Sans Font. If you want to show multiple messages within this field, separate them with;
Write any keywords that you want highlighted from within the Heading, Summaries, or Tip. The words must match exactly and be separated by a line break (indicated in grey as an example in Summary2 above). Keep under 165 Characters when using Open Sans Font.
- a new line [ALT + Enter]
The Keyword column is good for any content that you would have normally put "Quotes" around, or a language translation.
The Tip content will appear last in the animation sequence of content. But before any Resource.
|The way you reference an image in this column will depend on the content source you have chosen:
Specifying a colour in this column will override the Background Theme colour set in the Vibe Portal Design Tab. A spreadsheet colour is used for the background, and variations of the main colour are auto-generated for the Bubbles.
The example shown below, shows the colour #024473, (used in the sample spreadsheet) generates the colours of the 2 Chat-Bubbles automatically creating a harmonious colour palette.
If you want to add a resource, such as a Logo, QR Code, Promotion or Call-to-action, enter the content into the Resource Tab.
In this column, enter the exact label specified in the ResourceID tab, that related to each row of content.
Add content in this tab, if you want to add a resource or promotion. If there's no content referenced, the slide will simply skip itself and move to next slide. Add a Logo, QR Code, Promotion or Call-to-action.
|ResourceID||Start a referencing convention. These are used to match into the Content Tab. You can add individual Resources for each Content row or use the same resource for a group of similar Content rows.
Short text heading of the resource you are referencing. Ideal 10-25 words.
e.g. See more top tips on how to produce vibrant and lively messaging that is actively influencing your workforce.
|Image||The way you reference an image in this column will depend on the content source you have chosen:
|Image Caption||Short text caption of the promotion you are running. Ideal 10-15 words. Phone number and URL in resource will be highlighted with an underline in the design.
e.g. Scan this QR Code, or visit www.support.vibe.fyi
- It is essential to strictly keep the formatting of the default or example spreadsheets. You may find your slide produces issues if you "copy and paste" which results in a change of format for any cells within the spreadsheet.
- Add more training modules, by copying a Training slide you have already setup and replace the spreadsheet.
- Use the Advanced Schedule attributes to schedule repeating training throughout each month and year - to be delivered at the right intervals that will achieve the kind of spaced repetition required for key messages to be retained over time.
Take advantage of downloading our default assets as a guide to create your own, if you wish to change them.