Vibe Templates link to a pool of background images using your Theme, that will be applied to all slides by default. But as all slides are editable, you can also individually customise the Background Image field with an image that suits your content.
If the Background field in the your slides settings shows 'Theme on', your slide will show - at Random - one of the images you have saved into the Background Image Pool each time the slide appears onscreen.
When the Background field in the your slides settings shows 'Theme off', you can select/upload an image from the image manager. Images in the Background Image Pool will not show.
- Any number of suitable Images (Suggestion of; 5, 10, 15 or 20)
- Aim for good quality general images that suit a full range of your content.
- Your location, exterior building and signage, interior workplaces, products shots are good examples.
- Seasonal imagery that you can change to suit the year.
- Textures that suit your organization
- Sometimes, less detail and less contrast are good to aim for, as too much detail can detract from the content.
- Standard Landscape - 1920 W x 1080 H Pixels
- Standard Portrait - 1080 W x 1920 H Pixels
- Both Landscape and Portrait - 1920 W x 1920 H pixels
- JPG (compressed optimization preferred)
Don't add a logo to your background images, use the Logo Image field for this.
- Remember, that you can also create multiple Location specific Themes.
- For customisation on specific slides (e.g. to suit specific imagery or for other brands), setup a 'Backgrounds' folder for your team to access when needed.