Creating or Editing Schedules
Using a built-in scheduler, you can control where and when your streaming media slides and playlists are displayed.
By default, all active schedules are listed in the Schedules tab.
Hovering in the Pin Icon will show where the schedule is assigned to which Location
- Go to Add On Modules > Digital Signage > Schedules
- To create or edit schedules:
- Click + New Schedules
- Or duplicate an existing schedule
- Or click the Edit Icon
- Assign a name to the new schedule
or click the Edit icon
- Assign the new schedule to a location
Note: Selecting locations with assigned schedules will override the setting
are assigned schedules, are assigned playlists
- Setup your running schedule. The multiple ways of setting up your schedule are:
- Assign a default Playlist or Slide to run for the whole day
- Use previous day's set schedule to duplicate the previous day's schedule
- Drag and drop Playlists or Schedules into your time slot
NOTE: Default playlists/slides will continue to play throughout the day unless a playlist or slide is added to a specific time slot.
- When adding playlists to the scheduler, you do not need to add the same playlist to each time slot. If you add a playlist to the 6am slot on Monday and another playlist in the 12pm slot on the same day. The 6am playlist will continue to play up until 12pm.
- You can add multiple playlists to a half hour time slot.
- Click Save
KEY INFO: The default time between syncs is 5 minutes. All saved changes will appear on your digital signage when a full sync has run.
Creating or Editing a Playlist in Admin
Add a new playlist Assign portal users to your playlist Assign your playlist to one or more locations Add a new playlist Go to the Playlist Manager under Digital Signage To add a new playlist: Click New Playlist or Duplicate an existing playlist ...
To delete a schedule, use the [Status ] dropdown or click th (Delete Schedule). NOTE: Deleted schedules can be restored before the next purge cycle; after which they are permanently deleted. To restore a deleted schedule, use the search fields to ...
Creating a New Info Bar Location
Information bars or info bars are strips of scrolling text at the bottom of the digital signage screen. Utilise this feature to make instant and on-the-go announcements Before you can send info bar announcements, an info bar location needs to be ...
Open the Contegro start menu and select Add-on Modules > Digital Signage > Settings Select the Screen Sizes tab. From the Screen Sizes page, you can: Add new screen sizes (to match your on-site digital signage/channel) Edit screen size settings ...