Digital Signage - Featured Listings
When your interactive touchscreen is not in use, Digital Signage can be tailored to display videos, brand ads, featured listings, open homes etc.
Follow the steps below to create a 'Featured Listings' RSS feed for your 'Featured Listing' slide:
- Login to the admin console
- Open Real Estate > RSS Feed Manager
- Click New RSS Feed
Pro-Tip: It is easier to copy () an existing RSS URL, and tweak the filter settings, instead of starting from scratch!
3) Enter the RSS feed settings
- Title - enter a recognisable label for your RSS URL
- Status - Set to Active, Inactive or Deleted
- Items to Display - The RSS properties that you want to show on your feed
- Image Width / Height - Image dimension in Pixels
- Number of Images per Listing - Limit the number of images per listing
- Order By
- Show Listings # - Limit the number of listings to show on the feed
4) Enter the filtered settings for your feed
- Featured Listings - Show only featured properties, either linked to your listing manager or manually updated in the Listings Module
- Listing from Categories - Show only listings from specific categories, eg: Apartment, Flat, House, Rural, or Section
- Listing from Branches - Show only listings from specific branches
- Sold / Current Listings - Show only current or sold listings
- Sold Listings Position - Dictate the priority of the sold listings in position to the listing
- For Sale / Rental / Commercial Listings - Show only for Sale / Rental or Commercial Listings
Real Estate Featured Listings
To create a Featured Real Estate slide, please create an RSS URL first. Select the Featured Real Estate Listings template on your Digital Signage Set the duration. This is usually X seconds per listing Paste the URL you've just created on the Real ...
Listings - Highlight/Feature Properties | Set Location Pin
NOTE: All property listing data is imported from your preferred real estate software e.g. TradeMe, RealNZ, Property Suite, Sales Partner, MyDesktop or your company's dedicated software. If you are unable to flag our properties as 'Featured' or the ...
General - Enabling Information Bar
LG Screens Press the Yellow Button on the remote: If using a remote to update the settings, use the arrow buttons to highlight the Disable Information Bar checkbox. Press the OK button the remote to uncheck the box. If you are using a mouse, simply ...
Agents - Update Profile Photos
NB: If your real estate data feed includes agent images, please update the photo in your Real Estate listing management tool. Any manual updates you make will override the automated feed. Agent images are imported directly into the digital signage ...
Open the start menu and select Settings > Screen Sizes Select the Screen Sizes tab. From the Screen Sizes page, you can: Add new screen sizes (to match your on-site digital signage/channel) Edit screen size settings Delete unused screen sizes Adding ...