Windows Media Player Install Guide
To allow online remote support, please consider installing remote management software onto your Windows machine (e.g. TeamViewer) and contact
to provide access to your device.
Install Vibe.fyi player app
- Download Google Chrome for Windows.
- Save to a location on your local drive (not the Desktop)
- Extract the zipped files
- Run setup.exe
- Note: If you see a warning saying "Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk" , click "More info" and then click "Run anyway"
- App will launch after installation
Configure Vibe.fyi player settings
If you have not received your personalised Site URL, username and password, contact
Launch Vibe.fyi Channel
When the settings have been entered correctly, click [Launch Chrome].
- Slides not showing @ Full Screen
- Open Chrome from your Start menu or Taskbar (not the Launch Chrome button in the player)
- In the app settings, click [Launch Chrome]. The slides should show on the browser you've opened in step 1
- Do either of these steps:
- Press F11 to go Full Screen
- Press F12 to enable Developer Tools
- Click the Device Toolbar option in the new window
- Enter the settings in the Device Toolbar, located in the previous window
- Landscape - 1920 x 1080px
- Portrait - 1080 x 1920px
- App is Not Syncing
If the app is not syncing, please check the following steps:
- Close the app and open the app again
- Make sure the username, password, and URL are correct
- Delete any extra spaces at the end of the fields
If the app is still not syncing, email email@example.com to check if your IP address has been blocked from our server.
Still need help?
Take a screenshot of the folder contents and your app settings and send it to
Install Guide - LG WebOS2/S3.0
Read First: Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements Note: it is recommended that you have a Wireless (USB) Keyboard & Mouse to perform this operation. Plug the USB receiver into the USB port on the LG (webOS) display. Supported LG Models ...
Install Guide - LG WebOS3.2/4.0+/6.0
Read First Pre-Install tips Read the Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements To save time, use a Wireless (USB) Keyboard & Mouse Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the site URL and auth code(s). LG supported models If you ...
Install Guide - Philips (Android) SoC media player
Read First - Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements Note: it is recommended that you have a Wireless (USB) Keyboard & Mouse to perform this operation. Plug the USB receiver into the USB port. Supported Philips models Purchase one of the ...
Supported Digital Signage Devices
Use this article as a guide when purchasing your Digital Signage devices LG WebOS SoC Vibe.fyi recommends LG commercial screens running System on Chip (SoC) technology as the most robust, reliable and secure solution for your digital signage network. ...
Install Guide for Philips (Android) Browser app
Read First - Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements We recommend using a Wireless (USB) Keyboard & Mouse to perform this operation. Plug the USB receiver into the USB port. Supported Philips models Purchase one of the following supported ...