Create a Social Media Mashup (webpage)
- Create a social media feed in the admin console
- Then, open Content > Editor and add/open your Social Media Feed page
- On the Social Media Feed page, add a Social Media Display Feed module
- Open the Social Media Display Feed module module settings and:
- Select a Feed
- Set the Display Style (Custom, Classic, Expanded, Panoramic or Solo)
- Check Dynamic Updates to auto refresh the feed
- Set the Update Frequency in Seconds
TIP: The optimal setting for websites is 300 seconds (5 minutes)
- Publish your changes and right click on the page in the site tree to locate the URL
The custom display style is a fully customised feed that includes the following editable fields:
- Items to Display
- Show an Image Background
- Use Masonry (works by placing elements in optimal position based on available vertical space)
Manage Social Media Feeds
This article covers Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds. See Data Integrations for more information on Yammer & Workplace. Before you create a feed, ensure that your administrator has successfully connected your social media accounts to Vibe.fyi ...
Connect your social media accounts to Vibe.fyi
Facebook & Instagram Step 1: Provide your Facebook ID These steps must be completed by your Facebook page or group administrator Log in to Facebook on a desktop computer or laptop Open your personal profile page and copy the URL in the address ...
Windows Media Player Install Guide
Read First: Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements To allow online remote support, please consider installing remote management software onto your Windows machine (e.g. TeamViewer) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide access to your ...
Workplace by Facebook
Create Group Access Token Vibe uses a Social Media Mashup app to fully integrated with Workplace by Facebook. We connect to Workplace using a app and access token provided by you. To generate the app and access token (which allows access to your ...
Windows Azure: Yammer API
Step 1 - Create a Yammer app Login into your office 365 account and register a Yammer app at: https://www.yammer.com/client_applications Enter the following details: "Application Name" "Organization" "Support e-mail" "Website" "Redirect URI" - Please ...