The format of your videos should be MP4 H.264 codec (constant framerate*)
If you experience video playback or download issues, you may need to compress your videos and remove an audio track.
To do this, we use Handbrake:
- First to go https://handbrake.fr download and install the software
- When we open the app we can see the option to upload a video Drag and drop video or upload a video.
- Follow the steps to optimize the video.
- If we don't need audio please remove the audio from the video.
- Save the video in .mp4 format
- Click Start Encode to convert your video
- Upload the compressed version into your slide and wait at least 5 minutes until the next sync is run on your comms channel.
*Constant Framerate - Check the video encoding information in Handbrake. If the framerate of your video is not Constant Framerate, set the FPS to ‘constant framerate’(2) and check the video is saving in .MP4 format (4). Check video encode is H.264 (x264)