Vibe.fyi offers 3 support options: Pay As You Go (PAYG), Total care and Premium Care.
We aim to ensure your communication channel network remains online and on-track to achieving your business objectives, for further assurance, we encourage you to add-on our Total Care or Premium Care Agreements. You can discuss upgrading or downgrading your support plan at any time with the Vibe.fyi Customer Success team (email@example.com ).
|Premium Care||Total Care||Pay-As-You-Go|
|6 hours of support/month and priority over all other clients. Ideal for businesses with|
|3 hours of support/month.|
Perfect for businesses who want to get the most from their communication channel activities.
|Our 'PAYG' plan is charged by the hour and ideal for |
businesses who need
|Technical Helpdesk Support*|
|Bespoke Online Training||Add-on|
|Quarterly Strategy Sessions |
|Screen Up-time Monitoring|
*For Pro and Enterprise plans, technical helpdesk support is available via Email, Telephone and LiveChat. For our Free plan, support is available via LiveChat.
Our helpdesk team are available to assist with the following technical helpdesk support requests, free of charge:
- Tech Support - Investigating and confirming bugs in the web portal, admin console, templates, content library, data integration and Vibe.fyi player app software
- Remote Hardware Support (for hardware supplied by Vibe.fyi that is still covered under warranty)
e.g. Operating hardware (foil, screen or computer) supplied by us, which may include;
- Checking logs for screen up-time details
- Remote management and Monitoring (i.e. TeamViewer, VPN maintenance and checking) - Premium Care only
- Remote 'save and sync', 'deleting' slides and checking that all slides are downloading in full
- Altering start-up scripts as required
- Troubleshooting false touches
- Digital Signage Software - Firmware upgrades and Vibe App releases - Total Care & Premium Care only
How the Vibe.fyi support team tracks, logs and invoices for support time for your requests. Individual support requests are logged with a 15-minute minimum time, with a per-minute rate after this.