Vibe.fyi Support Agreements
Vibe.fyi offers 3 support agreements, with the option of upgrading to a higher support agreement.
This section outlines what tasks can our Helpdesk support you with. Performing these tasks at your organizations request, will be tracked against a monthly support job, according to your support agreement (also see Invoicing).
- Client supplied 3rd party feeds
- Maintenance, design and development related to altered data feeds (i.e. advanced or custom slides, new data fields, etc)
- Creation of new content on behalf of, or requested by the client (Via Email, Live-Chat, Phone, Support ticket)
- Fixing settings or issues that have been caused by a client making changes after client approved/signed-off project
- Changes on any existing slides, content, text, copy, image, playlist or schedule in the client's environment. Includes both design and front-end integration required to complete changes.
- Adding, changes and re-organisation of new member/user accounts, updating playlists, schedules, categories
- Monthly Check-ins
- Quarterly Strategy Sessions
- Screen Uptime Monitoring
- Any support regarding operating 3rd party hardware (such as screens not supplied by us)
- Support for audio settings with either Screen or Speakers hardware
- Reissuing/supplying IP addresses previously supplied
- Investigating white-listing/black-listing of IP addresses in Firewalls
- Updates required to fix broken slides due to altered data feeds; resupplied by the client, or sourced through a 3rd party
- Updates required to fix broken slides due to changes made by the client in error
- Information Bar (Fixing bad syntax, the spacing of text, correcting wrong characters. (use Letters, Numbers and the following characters only ...!@#$%&*()_+... )
Upgrade to Total Care or Premium Care to receive prioritized helpdesk support response times.
How the Vibe.fyi support team tracks, logs and invoices for support time for your requests.
Individual support requests are logged with a 15-minute minimum time, with a per-minute rate after this.
Time logged in excess of your Inclusive time, is charged at an hourly rate.
Unused Inclusive time does not carry forward, or transferred, by default.
Technical issues need to be reported and logged against your support agreement, but this is for reference only - they are not charged. (see Subscription Inclusions)
Job reports and any time in excess of your Inclusive time is invoiced after the 20th of each month.
There are 2 ways that our support team will track/log their time for exclusions, this will be either.
- A quote for support time will be submitted for approval, and invoiced at after completion.
- Increments of support 'time' will be logged in our time tracking software to complete your requests, and invoiced after the 20th of each month.
Development will always be quoted and isn't generally considered 'support'. A PO (Purchase Order) Number will be requested before we proceed. This is because the task must go through our development lifecycle (IE: Briefing, Planning, Development, Testing 1, Testing 2, Sign-Off, Deployment). An estimate or fixed quote will be outlined as: 1/4 Day, 1/2 Day or Full Day cost.
If your organisation requires a PO number for invoices, please help us out by providing this when you contact us, so that there are no delays.
Virtual "Vibe Assist" Assistance
Invest in this bespoke service designed to keep your content current, fresh and focused! Consider how well your business will benefit from having a strong company culture and an engaged workforce, driven through effective communications - this ...
Start using Vibe like a pro!
We're super excited to get you started and using Vibe like a pro. Hint: It’s super simple! Watch the quick Vibe Product Tour Watch the Ready. Set. Vibe! training series These short video tutorials below are a great, fast way to get up to speed on ...
1 - Align & Define your Vibe Team
We are launching our visual communication channel and we are looking for content contributors! Are you passionate about producing and publishing fresh visual content on a regular basis? Do you have your finger on the pulse when it comes to what's ...
What can the Vibe communication platform communicate?
Staff facing or internal displays Wondering what content to put where for maximum impact? Business Performance Data e.g. Power BI, SharePoint, Outlook 365, Yammer, Halo Bi, Google Sheets, etc Project goals, sales data, churn rate, top performers, ...
Manage Your Account
Update your account password Login to the portal via the Vibe.fyi app or your desktop/mobile browser Open the portal menu and select Your Account Enter and confirm your new password before saving Unlock Account (Locked Account) If you are locked out ...