SharePoint - Embed Playlist
Embedding your company communications into an iframe within SharePoint can:
- Enhance Engagement: Employees are more likely to engage with content that is easily accessible. Embedding communications within SharePoint makes it convenient for employees to stay updated.
- Provide Analytics and Insights: SharePoint can provide analytics and insights into how employees interact with your embedded communication content.
- Increase Security: Easily add/remove access to your workplace digital signage channel as part of employee onboarding & offboarding processes
Embed your WebView channel in SharePoint
- Follow these steps for adding the 'Embed' web part to SharePoint
- On your SharePoint page, make sure you're in Edit mode. If you're not, click Edit at the top right of the page.
- If you don't already have an Embed web part on your page, hover your mouse above or below an existing web part or under the title region, click Circled plus sign used to add a modern web part to a page, and then select the Embed </> web part from the list.
- When the web part is setup, use the following embed code to add your Vibe.fyi WebView URL to your SharePoint site:
<div style="position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.5%; height: 0;"><iframe src="Enter WebView URL Here" frameborder="0" style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;"></iframe></div>
Azure API - SharePoint
This article assumes that you are signed up for Windows Azure. If not, please sign up at https://signup.azure.com NB: You may need to enter a credit card number, but we don't need you to do anything which costs money, so you won't be charged. Step 1: ...
Windows Media Player Install Guide
Read First: Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements To allow online remote support, please consider installing remote management software onto your Windows machine (e.g. TeamViewer) and contact email@example.com to provide access to your ...
Browser Setup Guide for WebView Channel
To install Vibe.fyi WebView on multiple company-owned devices, please discuss 'Group Policy setup' with your IT team. Chrome Open on Start Up In a Chrome browser, select Settings in the menu. In the Settings page, select On Startup. In the On startup ...
Reconnect your offline screens
Why did I receive a downtime alert? If you have an LG system-on-chip device or a Philips Android display, you can schedule active monitoring to automatically alert you via email if your devices/screens are not syncing or receiving data. If you ...
Install Guide - LG WebOS3.2/4.0+/6.0
Read First Pre-Install tips Read the Install Checklist - Hardware & Network Requirements To save time, use a Wireless (USB) Keyboard & Mouse Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the site URL and auth code(s). Please make sure you have Lg ...