TIP: Scroll down to view or download the free content planning templates.
Well structured and effective visual communication is key to the success of your Vibe channel.
Before you start planning, be sure to activate the following:
As part of your planning, make sure you know who will have access to your Vibe.fyi visual communication channel and who your audience is.
Questions to consider:
- How will your audience see your visual comms channel? Screensavers, large format displays, mobile devices?
- Do you know what your audience expects from your visual comms channel? Direct feedback as a result of a survey, replacement of old traditional methods etc.
- Can your audience contribute? Via social media, videos, providing their own bio, taking pictures while at an event, translating text to reach a multi-lingual team?
- What do you want your audience to take away from your visual comms channel messaging?
- How familiar is your audience with the content you're providing and is it consistent with any other messages methods that you already have in place
Content Plan Template
The 30-60-90 day Content Plan Template will not only help you to plan ahead; it will also teach you how to measure/report on the success of your visual communication strategy and what you can improve on in the future.
Use a template similar to the example below to map your content plan, track your actionable items and help those involved to stay on track.
Using a template like the one above will:
- Show you what resources are needed to achieve your goals
- Provide stakeholders with a clear outline of what your Vibe channel is being used to communicate
- Ensure that your Vibe team have a good understanding of the information they need to gather/provide and when you need it by